mitsu finish carpentry - crown molding   /     base boards    / chair rail  / wall panel
RSS

Recent Posts

feed back and comments here
powered by

My Blog

feed back and comments here

we thank all costumer . please leave your comments here

13 Comments to feed back and comments here :

Comments RSS
Brad on Thursday, December 23, 2010 1:08 AM
Mitsu just did about 500 feet of crown molding in our house. He did a fantastic job. It looks as good as any I've ever seen. He give attention to detail. We will have him come back to do the upstairs next. Highly recommended!

Mary on Monday, January 31, 2011 10:31 AM
The work was exceptional!! I was very impressed, so impressed I had Mitso do every room in my house with crown molding. Then I added some wainscoting and some architectural trim because i was confident in his skills. He is very meticulous and skilled. From parking his vehicle in the street to covering his walkway in my house to protect my floors the thought and care was appreciated. I am anxious to have him back to do some baseboards in the near future.

Vernon on Sunday, February 06, 2011 11:25 PM
Mitsu did the first level of our home and he did a great job! He was very meticulous and paid attention to detail. I will have him come back also to do the upstairs also. Highly recommend!

Eric Cohen on Wednesday, March 02, 2011 5:02 AM
We had Crown Molding work done by Mitsu, his work is truly incredible. Mistsu is a meticulous finish carpenter. I have opened over 500 retail stores in the United States and have worked with many good carpenters but have never found another carpenters work compare to Mitsu. Mitsu is truly talented. Patti and I highly recommend Mitsu. Another bonus besides Mistsu incredible workmanship his prices are very reasonable.

Raymond Neubert on Thursday, June 02, 2011 3:04 PM
I used Mitsu for Crown Moulding in my bedroom and wainscoting in master bath and living room and it was well worth the money. Thanks for the fine work

Connie Arnold on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 11:19 PM
Mitsu did the crown molding and baseboards in my living room and dining room recently. His workmanship was excellent, he was prompt and was there when he said he would be. I will use him again to complete my crown moldings and baseboard replacement through out the remaining rooms in my house.

Laurie on Thursday, June 16, 2011 9:19 AM
We had Mitsu come to do crown molding and doorway trim work in the main living area of our home. His work was so fantastic and reasonably priced that we had him continue throughout almost the whole rest of the house! Great work ethic, superior end result. This was an investment in our home that we appreciate everyday and will certainly add value and a 'wow-factor' to the house when it is time to sell. Highly recommended!

NyreeR. on Sunday, August 14, 2011 8:40 AM
Mitsu did an OUTSTANDING JOB, with the Crown Molding installation. Very attention to detail and very picky with his work! :-) We found his website via search engine and by his pictures on his website and the labor cost, decided to give him the work. OMG! WE LOVE HIS WORK! We highly recommend him. Even our neighbor stopped by to check out what he did, and now she will be contacting him to get her house done :-)

Mike Blacik on Thursday, October 13, 2011 1:52 PM
Mitsu produces truly exceptional work. He works very hard and he is very pleasant to talk to. Judy and I thought we had a clear expectation about what crown molding would look like in our living room. Mitsu's work greatly exceeded our expectation. The seams are invisible. The corners are perfect. Everything is absolutely straight. It is beautiful. It is perfect.

Joel P. on Wednesday, January 25, 2012 10:27 PM
We hired Mitsu to install chair rails, window trims and panel wainscoting in our home. He was on time, always courteous and very reasonable on his price. He did outstanding work and was very detailed on installing each piece. We are pleased with the job and recommend Mitsu if you are looking for first class service.

Carmen Garcia on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 12:11 PM
My husband and I contracted Mitsu to install crown molding and baseboard in our home, he was very professional,detailed and cleaned up after himself. The material he uses are of quality and look so great once he adds the final touch.He arrived on time each day and did a beautiful and excellent job. So glad we went with him out of all the others. Call Mitsu for an estimate you will not be sorry. Thank you so much for the beautiful work you did Mitsu!!!

Catrina on Friday, July 13, 2012 1:49 PM
Mitsu did a Great job at a great price and even came back and touched up a few spots that needed more extra caulk from the humidity at no charge!

Clark Family on Monday, June 03, 2013 3:34 PM
Mitsu did an EXCEPTIONAL job on our town home. He was incredibly professional, quick, and friendly. The crown molding made a huge difference in all the rooms. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for detailed, amazing work. Thank you Mitsu!!